COVID-19 Policies – PLEASE READ!
- Our lobby is currently closed therefore only the person receiving services is permitted to enter.
- At this time we cannot accept walk-ins for appointments, retail purchases, gift cards or tours. Please call us at 856-574-4433 and we would be happy to offer curbside pickup for any retail or gift card purchases.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment you will need to complete a health screening accessible through your confirmation or this link Failure to do so may result in your appointment being rescheduled.
- Masks should be worn in common areas if the mask does not cause a health concern for you. Please note that some of our staff are not required to wear masks due to health conditions. If this is a concern for you please wait until restrictions are lifted to book an appointment.
- Water glasses will not be provided after services are complete. Please bring your own water at this time.
- Payments should be made prior to the appointment by calling 856-574-4433 to minimize contact. All gratuities can be in the form of cash left in the treatment room or through Venmo. The front desk can advise you of the Venmo information for your therapist. As usual we cannot accept gratuity on credit cards.
- All future appointments should be made over the phone by calling 856-574-4433. At this time we cannot accept appointments at the front desk upon arrival or departure to minimize contact with staff and other clients.
- Massage treatments may be modified to minimize face-to-face contact. If this presents an issue for you it is best to wait until restrictions are lifted.
- Appointment arrival/departure procedures:
- Please call us at 856-574-4433 when you arrive. If we are ready for your appointment we will instruct you to come in.
- If we are not ready we will ask you to wait in your car and will call you when it is time to come in.
- Upon entering we are required to perform a non-contact temperature reading. Anyone with a reading of 100.4 or over will not be permitted to enter. You will not be charged a cancellation fee.
- If you need to use the restroom please do so upon entering and then we will direct you to your treatment room. If you have an appointment for massage or facial services we kindly ask that you wash your hands upon entering.
- Upon completion of your service we kindly ask that you exit immediately. Payment and future appointments should be made via phone. Please understand that we are required to manage capacity and contact with staff and other clients.
We require 24 hours notice to change or cancel an appointment. Please be courteous and respectful of your therapists time by providing the required notice. A charge in the amount of $25.00 will be made unless we are able to re-book your therapist with another client. The fee does not apply if you answer yes to any of the questions on the health screening.
Payment is required at the time services are rendered and are subject to 6.625% NJ state sales tax. We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
At Halo Wellness Center we strive to create a peaceful and tranquil environment where you can escape from the hectic pace of everyday life. Please respect other guests right to privacy and relaxation by speaking quietly and silencing all electronics.
If you are not satisfied with your experience at Halo Wellness Center please let one of our staff members know prior to leaving the facility. We will make every effort to accommodate you and ensure 100% satisfaction. Please note that all packages, memberships and gift cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Personal belongings will remain in the privacy of your treatment room. Halo Wellness Center is not responsible for any lost valuables.
While tipping is optional, it is customary to give your massage therapist a 15-20% gratuity if you are pleased with the treatments you receive. Please note that as of January 1, 2017 we can no longer accept gratuities on credit cards. We apologize for any inconvenience.